Aimpoint-2 MOA - Red Dot Reflex Sight with 39 mm One-piece TNP MountAIMPOINT
Write a Review
Aimpoint-2 MOA - Red Dot Reflex Sight with 39 mm One-piece TNP Mount
The Aimpoint® Duty RDS is a compact, high-grade reflex optic that was designed to meet the demanding needs of the modern law enforcement officer. For US customers, please visit.
The Duty RDS™ (Red Dot Sight) offers a bright, crisp 2 MOA dot that’s ideal for short to medium range target engagements. All new windage and elevation adjustments are flush mounted and waterproof, eliminating the need for protective caps. The turrets provide audible “clicks” when zeroing the optic. The dot brightness intensity switch is a digital keypad with intuitive push buttons that can easily be manipulated while wearing gloves. The pressure forged aluminum alloy housing provides durability against extreme abuse and drastic temperature changes. The Duty RDS comes with a one-piece torsion nut mount that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails. The sight is fully compatible with all generations of night vision devices.
- One-piece Torsion Nut Mount - Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any picatinny rail
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Windage and elevation adjustments are flush mounted and waterproof - eliminating the need for protective caps
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- A compact, high-grade red dot reflex optic designed for the modern law enforcement officer
Customers Also Viewed