The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount directly our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8" flathead socket screws. Available in black only.
The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR).
- Height Range: 5 - 9.4" (6.5” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 11.42 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11"